Proof Of Life Saga Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYPE review

Go down

HYPE review Empty HYPE review

Post by The_Tragedy_Buff_1992 Sat May 07, 2016 3:05 am

As an avid follower of both the songs and the manga, I would rate this a 4 out of 5 stars. To begin, the two go hand in hand with each other, which makes fans of either or able to understand what is going on. Not only this, but it's easily likable anyway, without knowing what is going on. Even though this is just a teaser it builds up with just the first few pages and I love it. The only problem I had with it was the coloring and the element of tragedy within the piece. I feel like there could have been some dialogue changes in the beginning to make it sadder and the coloring could be lighter and more warm, since that is what this story line is supposed to represent. However, disregarding this, I am excited to get through the trilogy already.

#HYPE

***~Don't let your dreams fade away, strive for them without being held back by the past~***

The_Tragedy_Buff_1992

Back to top Go down

HYPE review Empty People like you...

Post by H8R-SK8R Sat May 07, 2016 3:07 am

People like you are what keeps people away from projects like this. Stop being so formal about it. If it's good. It's good... If it's not. Too bad. Annoying.

-L8R H8RS

H8R-SK8R

Back to top Go down

HYPE review Empty In Agreement

Post by VocaForever<3 Sat May 07, 2016 3:10 am

I totally agree with you Tragedy! I'm super excited for this too! The artist seems to have a style that suits the story and feeling and overall, I would love to see more! Can't wait for future release!

Head in the clouds, Can't touch me now

VocaForever<3

Back to top Go down

HYPE review Empty Re: HYPE review

Post by Admin Sat May 07, 2016 3:13 am

Thanks for your comments! We hope to make future adjustments for when the final installation comes out. Hopefully it will be more to your liking in the future!

Admin
Admin

https://proofoflifesaga.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

HYPE review Empty Re: HYPE review

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum